When we last visited the Leisure Hive, the Earth businessman had just been unmasked as a reptile to gasps of horror! (Stella Luna says, “Let me at him! Migaow!”)
1. Interesting use of pyramid as viewscreen.
2. I like the march theme playing behind Son-of-Mine’s rant here.
3. Why is he so terrified of the reptile? I mean, I share the fear, but dude, get some dignity.
4. Ohh– an imposter! I see. Where’s Doctor McCoy when you need him? “Jim, this man is a Klingon!”
5. Ah- a nice twist on the enemy/ non-enemy.
6. You tell him, Chief Inspector!
7. And there goes your plot, regenerator boy!
8. “You don’t cross your bridges until they’re hatched.” 🙂
9. Way to threaten an ambassador of peace there, boyo.
10. Tom is looking mischeivious here. What is he up to?
11. By Grabthar’s Hammar, he will be avenged!
12. “We are the army.” Oh dear.
13. Why is the dawn so crucial to the plan?
14. OK- when your self-appointed leader demands unquestioning obedience AND starts referring to himself in the plural, it’s a bad sign.
15. Reports of her death have been greatly exaggerated.
16. How can she so quickly find the Doctor on her scanner?
17. Oh just reverse the polarity of the neutron flow and get on with it already!
18. Oh! Poor Formazi!
19. Does he realize that the mask looks like the “Pyramids of Mars” guy? Do they have the same hatter?
20. Oh dear– their marching looks too much like the Rimmer puppets dancing to the Rimmer song to be taken seriously.
21. Army of clones is a good idea, though. Has he met the Sontarians?
22. We do have tons of dramatic eye acting in this episode.
23. Oh, cute little trick! Lucky Son-of-Mine wore that helmet into the machine, wasn’t it. Isn’t Tom much taller, though?
24. Useful plot device. It’s what happens when a non-scientist tries to make clones. They are always unstable.
25. Where did Romana find his clothes? umm… never mind.
26. Finnegan, begin again.
27. Now Son-of-Mine is just a hystrical child throwing a temper tantrum.
28. Is the poor woman going to have a mustache? I think they did a Star Trek episode like this.
29. Yes, bring him up properly this time!
30. Ah– I’m glad to know the Ambassador/ Chief Inspector didn’t get blown up.
31. Black Guardian: “a galactic hobo with ideas above his station” Ha! And no more randomizer. A nice ending.
So, the destruction of the randomizer also brings us to the end of this series of random comments.
Did you enjoy them? Would you like to see more? Are they all rubbish? Drop me a comment.