As we rejoin Tom & crew, he had just been turned ancient by the video-effects box.
Away we go, then…
1. A nice review of previous episode, though repetitive music make it hard to build suspense.
2. Hey– he can’t complain. He could be Gollum-Doctor.
3. No, duh. He just came out of the box– of course he hasn’t seen himself!
4. Where does Harden get off giving orders?
5. Son-of-Mine seems inordinately please with himself. Why? What devious thing is he planning?
6. Yes, yes, yes. Sand. We know! Being spied on. We get it.
7. How would he know? Romana’s the brains.
8. How does Son-Of-Mine intend on wearing that helmet? It looks solid.
9. Is Pangorn conspiring with the reptiles?
10. “Dignity. Always Dignity.” [See “Singing in the Rain”]
11. Um, as Harden has already proven himself useless, and this is your last hope– that’s a dumb decision, La Presidente.
12. No, No… we’re not part of a conspiricy. Not at all. Nothing to see here. Move along
13. With the old make-up, Tom’s eyes are even more powerful.
14. Cool-looking contract plastic/ paper.
15. Ah, political plot thickens.
16. OOOh– so this is “The Doctor’s Daughter” all over again but done properly!
17. Where did the other “disfigured” mutants go? They sound interesting.
18. The Formaci sound like R2D2. Why isn’t the Tardis translation circuit working?
And so another episode ends with the reveal of the alien– I’m glad that they saved it for so late in the game.
Next up, the final episode. Huzzah!